0

The New Accessories!

Posted by Jonathan on 2:26 AM
I finally did it, I have had a few people ask for pictures, and while they have been on face book for a week, not all of my friends and contacts have Face Book - so here it is!

My Best Friend / Roommate Jennifer and I went to a Crawfish Boil at Art Attack Tattoo & Piercing here in Meridian.  The couple that owns the shop are Wendy and Danna.

Jennifer and I decided to get matching tattoo's - however after picking it out, we decided it was to detailed and too painful for my first one!

This is a sample picture of the one we both want:

However it would be in Rainbow colors.


I decided instead to get Chinese Symbols on the back of my neck.  This is something I have been wanting to get for a long time - so I am now branded!


The meaning is very special to me!  Those that are extremely close friends know the true meaning.  However a majority of you think it means Infinity.  Which technically in a way, it does.  So if you are reading this, and I told you Infinity, pull me aside and ask the true meaning if you really care enough to ask!

The other accessory I got was a nose piercing.  This was extremely a spur of the moment decision, and one that still to this moment shocks the ever loving hell out of me.  I am deathly afraid of needles.  TERRIFIED.  Jennifer got her nose pierced, and I guess I decided I would do it to, because we really wanted to do something together.

For those of you thinking how the hell did I get a tattoo if I am scared of needles?  I got the piercing first.  If ANY of you are scared like I am, especially about getting a good piercing or tattoo, infection, sterilization, cleanliness, etc.  I HIGHLY suggest Art Attack in Meridian.

I have been around many tattoo & piercing parlors and would NEVER allow anyone to touch me.  Wendy on the other hand is AMAZING.

Picture of Jennifer and myself immediately after getting our noses pierced.

I do have to say for anyone interested.  If you have ever gotten your ears pierced, your ears hurt 10 times worse than this.  I am a big wuss when it comes to pain, and it pinched and that was it.  Your eyes do tear up for a quick second, then it is gone.

My nose was sore for about 2 days, but not painful sore, just the sore feeling you get when you had a pimple or zit on your nose that you popped and it hurt for a few hours.  Imagine that for a day or two.

The ONLY issue I had with my nose piercing is that I had a ?barbell? and not a corkscrew piercing for my first 2 weeks, then I was to come in and get it changed out with the corkscrew ring.

Well, a WEEK from the day I got the sucker, it fell out in my sleep.  I had to go and get my freaking nose RE PIERCED and that pissed me off!

However that goes to show how much I trust Art Attack and how little it hurt because I allowed her to do it a second time in a week.

I went back tonight and attempted to get a corkscrew in, but it isn't fully healed yet, so she put a different type in, I call it a fish hook, because it looks similar to one! 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Inspiration, Thoughts, and Wonder All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.