0

Springtime for Hitler

Posted by Jonathan on 1:10 AM
No I am not the newest Nazi recruit, nor am I smoking the herbs!

I auditioned back in March for a role in "The Producers" at Meridian Little Theatre

After a really good audition, that I felt really good about, I find out 4 days later that I was being offered a chorus roll.  After thinking about it I decided there is no small rolls just small actors (or some crap like that) and decided to accept the challenge.

After nearly 2 months of practice 4-5 days per week we started dress rehearsals last week, and have had some really good audiences.

I have several rolls I am an accountant, and we get to sing a fun song about how Unhappy we are!

This is a picture of me in my Accountant costume with one of the leads "Ulla", a new friend of mine, Kristen Stevens.

One of the other rolls I have is Donald Dismore.  I am auditioning to be in the play Springtime for Hitler, my character is a huge nerd
During my audition I start to sing the song "The Little Wooden Boy" hence the pulling on my crotch!

Here is one of my new friends I made
 

His name is Adolf!



I am also a Nazi Storm Trooper - which a lot of friends have made lots of comments about!  Adolf Hitler is rolling in his grave!


So that is the latest with me!  So if you have time come out to see us at Meridian Little Theatre in "The Producers"

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Inspiration, Thoughts, and Wonder All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.